Just when you think your kiddo doesn't listen to anything you ever say, they surprise you with something random. My witty husband has a brilliant way of twisting words and phrases to make them sound as redneck as possible. He has also found an ingenious way to clean these phrases up for our little ears. He use to call toilet paper "shit tickets". He cleaned that up and now calls them "poo-poo passes". A few days ago my mother, known as "granny", came over for some grub, as she always does. She only lives one door down.... We are perpetually borrowing things from one another. Well, she asked if I had any toilet paper...as I was explaining that I was planning on getting some at the store later that day.... Toby yells out loudly "POO-POO PASSES?" We all busted out laughing, this encouraged him to get louder and more entertaining. He says "Go to Walmark, get POO-POO PASSES".
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Get Your Poo-Poo Passes!
Just when you think your kiddo doesn't listen to anything you ever say, they surprise you with something random. My witty husband has a brilliant way of twisting words and phrases to make them sound as redneck as possible. He has also found an ingenious way to clean these phrases up for our little ears. He use to call toilet paper "shit tickets". He cleaned that up and now calls them "poo-poo passes". A few days ago my mother, known as "granny", came over for some grub, as she always does. She only lives one door down.... We are perpetually borrowing things from one another. Well, she asked if I had any toilet paper...as I was explaining that I was planning on getting some at the store later that day.... Toby yells out loudly "POO-POO PASSES?" We all busted out laughing, this encouraged him to get louder and more entertaining. He says "Go to Walmark, get POO-POO PASSES".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Does he yell, "We're here at Walmart to get POO-POO PASSES!"? Because THAT would be REALLY emabarrassing!!!
ReplyDelete