Toby was born at 33 weeks and spent his very first day of life in the NICU at Baylor All Saints in Fort Worth. He was only in the hospital for 2 weeks total, he did very well.
Toby's 1 year birthday was outside at a park, this was his first time to ever taste chocolate and he was hooked. We had his own chocolate cake, he devoured it, he had chocolate in every orifice.
Toby's 2 year birthday was spent at home with just us... He loved his chocolate cake so much on his 1st birthday that I made him a homemade one for his 2nd birthday. We took him to Chuck'e Cheese a few days later to play and thats when we found out he was scared of Chuck'e.
On his 3rd birthday we had big plans to go to the splash park and invited 5 of his friends; well the party got rained out, so the family just went to Chuck'e Cheese and celebrated Toby's birthday. He had a good birthday despite the rain, oh and he still is scared of Chuck'e... He was on the look out for that scary rat.Oh and I forgot to mention he met a cute little girl there; she was 2 and very petite, he was helping her climb on the play equipment, she drug him around everywhere. I look forward to many more birthdays with him but I feel like he is growing up way to fast. It seems like yesterday that I was holding him in one arm wrapped in a bundle. <3>
Flashback Fridays are great!
ReplyDelete