Well this is the second attempt at writing this post; some how the first one was
lost; I was very disappointed and discouraged since it takes me soooo long to write a post. I have also been exceptionally busy with the holidays, studying/praying for/about the RNC exam and working extra. Whaa! right? I think the post started something like this... We spent thanksgiving at my in-laws house. The food was exquisite; the table all gussied up; and this year we were all surprised with live entertainment. The star of the show was non-other than our little 3 year old Toby. My mother-in-law for as long as I have known her has always set a perfect and beautiful table on most occasions; this year she completed her table with dark chocolate turkeys that set a top the plate with our name on them. Well before everyone got there Toby took his turn with the turkeys and bit many of the heads off of them. I am not sure why he only bit the heads off but it was entertaining watching Toby run around the dinning table being chased by his gammy laughing and shouting.... "OH NO TOBY, Dont eat those turkeys, here, here is yours." They looked like turkeys running around with their heads cut off.... oh that's funny..... The other entertaining part of thanksgiving was when we were all sitting at the dinning table eating, except for Toby because he had already had so much chocolate and other stuff he wasn't hungry, Toby ran to the piano, which is located in the formal living room that is visible from the dinni
ng room, and started playing the piano and singing AAAPPY DAAYYYY! I am not sure if he was singing Oh Happy
Day or Happy Birthday but he was sure serious about it, we were all amazed and stoped to listen, he was actually putting some chords together... Musician maybe? He stopped playing and lifted his hands to turn the page on the hyme book as if he were really reading the music.... He then belted into song about a jumping frog... I really don't know what that was about but it was sure cute. It was all over when I embarrassed him by clapping. Anyway it as a "Happy Day" because my family was there (my mom and my oldest son Dustin) and Mike's family was there and there were moments that were priceless. Toby was having a "Happy Day" because his girlfriend was there... I haven't mentioned Da
nielle before; she is actually Bretts girlfriend and Brett is my husbands son, he is the oldest of our kids. Toby adores Danielle and we tease Brett about it all the time that Toby has stolen his girlfriend. Thats it in a nutshell. Its all about priceless moments....
No comments:
Post a Comment