Friday, January 29, 2010

Flashback Fridays

Here's a flashback for Friday that I would like to forget:



We tried to visit the Fort Worth Stock Show but things didn't go as planned. I had visions of grandeur of how wonderful a day this would be for family time. All came to a screeching halt after being at the stock show for only a short time, maybe 30-45 minutes when Toby starting crying "I wanna go home". This was the first year we went on a weekend day, OMG it was so crowded; this was our first blunder... Our second was not listening to Toby when he first said he wanted to go home... I don't have any pictures because the whole time we where there Toby pretty much was in tears... Chalk this one up for a flop.

1 comment:

  1. We went through that once when Andrew was a baby and we took him to the San Antonio Zoo. The day started okay and lasted maybe a couple of hours, then he got hot and tired... he was miserable and he made sure all the rest of us were miserable as well!!! kids are expert at that!! Ha Ha
    Anyways, know how you felt.

    ReplyDelete