My last post was somewhat negative so thought I should update on the good.Just the other day after a long busy night at work, I got home to find Toby very excited to see me. We were snuggling together on the couch and I took my glasses off to scratch my tired eyelids. He stopped me from putting my glasses back on and softly touched my eyelashes and said; "you eyes so bootiful" so my heart melts...
Then a few days later Toby insisted on taking a shower with me, he already had his clothes peeled off and hands full of toys to play with in the shower/tub before I could say no; so he jumps in the shower with me. For as long as I can remember Toby has had difficulty with having his hair washed so its easier for him if I let him help wash my hair first, anyway so we were washing my hair. While Toby is rinsing my hair he softly strokes my hair saying: "mommy you hair so bootiful" so my heart melts... Its times like this that makes all of the rambunctious little boy stuff go away/forgotten. My little boy has a very sweet side to him. So My Heart Melts...
This is a great post! I love reading about your Toby!
ReplyDeleteawww...my heart just melted!
ReplyDelete