
Early one morning this weekend, as I was making my way down stairs, Toby greeted me with these words: "Mama I broke somefing and I bery sorry, it was an accident and I will buy you another bbase on your birfday, ok mom? I bery sorry, is it ok? I'll get you another one, I promise..." as he is hugging me and kissing on me. I asked him in my just awakening stupor "what did you break, what happen how did you break it..." He began explaining what transpired and how he broke the vase, as he was showing such deep concern about my feelings and wanting to make sure I knew he would get me a new one on my "birfday" This is really the first time he's broken anything of mine that was glass and delicate that his dad couldn't fix! See he thinks dad can fix anything and everything that he breaks, just ask him and he will tell you that too. He says, dad will fix it...Although dad is very handy and can fix almost anything, there are somethings dad can't fix. I think this was an eye opener for Toby. lol.... He told me that "dad wound't let me have my gum so I climbed on the cabinet and knocked your base off, mom I bery sorry, is it ok... I told him it was ok and he didn't have to replace it but that next time he really should listen to his dad and to be very careful, he promised me he would. So on my "birfday" I will be getting a new vase and I think he wants me to get a "PINK" one. This was so adorable just had to write about it. He has such a big heart and concern about others feelings. It makes me feel like I am doing something right.
No comments:
Post a Comment