Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesdays Treasures



I treasure the bond that my husband and son share!!!

You see, my husband has another son, whom he didn't get to see much of or get to raise due to circumstances beyond his control.
Because of this I feel like the bond between Toby and his dad is much stronger. My husband is the most patient father I've been around. I am so glad that he has been given this opportunity to be the father he didn't get to be with his older son, Brett. Toby loves his dad very much, and it shows.


He has taken on most of his dad's personality, right
down to the little anticks(sp) that Mike has. For example: if something is dropped on the floor, like food, (not anything that is sticky or wet) Toby now will pick it up wipe it off and say "it's just good clean dirt... right dad?" Or like calling the private parts of a man "his giblets". One day Toby lifted my shirt and said "mom, where are your giblets?" I had to explain that women don't have "giblets" and Mike poped off and said "no Toby those are mom's YAMS".

Down to Toby's nickname "Critter". His nose is known as his "snout". All kinds of little sayings that I think are cute.
Between those two, I must say there's hardly ever a dull moment at my house.... LOL


I am very lucky to have such a good husband, a good father to my son and a good son...This is what I treasure. What do you treasure?










1 comment:

  1. You are so great with the titles and content!!!! So glad you are blogging, again!

    ReplyDelete