Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesdays Treasures

I treasure the ladies of Pettit Private School...

Toby has been going to school here for approximately 8 months now and this school has made such a difference in Toby's life. We live in Springtown and travel daily to Decatur for him to attend school, but it is well worth it. Toby likes going to school and has learned so much. I give all of the credit to his teacher, Ms. Patty, pictured below.

This is Toby's home away from home and Ms. Patty is his 2nd mom away from home. He attends 5 days a week because they don't have a half time status. This school is excellent in providing a christian centered curriculum. Toby has learned so much in the passed 8 months I can't even think of where to begin, his penmanship has improved 100%. He has learned most of his ABC's and 123's and all of his colors, he also has learned how to say grace before we eat and loves to do it too. He reminds me if I forget... One day he surprised me and while helping set the table for dinner, he got a pen and wrote his name on the back of his plate. He had all of the letters of his name but they were sporadically drawn all over the plate, not in order. It was soooo cute, wished I would have snapped a picture.


This is Ms. Cheryl, the director of the school, she tries so hard to keep my husband in line. I explained I gave up on that after about a year. lol

Thank you Pettit Private School, I treasure all that you do.


No comments:

Post a Comment